Monday, October 4, 2010

this is how i felt today

looking at this picture makes me want a pumpkin...or able to be outside in the cooler weather with grass...

the air conditioning was broken today, and i had to stay up late grading, so i didn't get to bed til 12:30.

It was great to talk with people at church about mission and life, and then to grade outside around 11:30 with the rain coming down, but the "oh my gosh if my students don't hush up, I'm literally going to kill them" part of the day wasn't so merry....very, very, VERY cranky...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Monday, October 4, 2010

this is how i felt today

looking at this picture makes me want a pumpkin...or able to be outside in the cooler weather with grass...

the air conditioning was broken today, and i had to stay up late grading, so i didn't get to bed til 12:30.

It was great to talk with people at church about mission and life, and then to grade outside around 11:30 with the rain coming down, but the "oh my gosh if my students don't hush up, I'm literally going to kill them" part of the day wasn't so merry....very, very, VERY cranky...

No comments: