Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 people play 1 guitar = great cover


The band Walk off the Earth has been enjoying their viral YouTube fame as of late, and I think it's well worth it.  Hats off to Emily for showing me this video in Tombstone, because I showed my kids this week and they were all downloading it within the first 15 seconds of the video :)  It is a cover, with the original making the Top Ten on iTunes at the moment (which doesn't usually equal good music, but in this case I'd make an exception).  

Everybody usually has a favorite in the band, and in my case, it's the guy in the middle. I love how  high he can sing and how he sounds so dang pissed - who's yours??

No comments:

Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 people play 1 guitar = great cover


The band Walk off the Earth has been enjoying their viral YouTube fame as of late, and I think it's well worth it.  Hats off to Emily for showing me this video in Tombstone, because I showed my kids this week and they were all downloading it within the first 15 seconds of the video :)  It is a cover, with the original making the Top Ten on iTunes at the moment (which doesn't usually equal good music, but in this case I'd make an exception).  

Everybody usually has a favorite in the band, and in my case, it's the guy in the middle. I love how  high he can sing and how he sounds so dang pissed - who's yours??

No comments: