Monday, March 5, 2012

in the Santa Cruz

I take Darcy to the Santa Cruz wash to run...and run...and run...and run.  She usually sleeps the whole day after we get back.  It's also a great time for me to meditate and pray, and just enjoy the quiet (with the exception of when we go under the overpass).  However, if you ever feel like getting a workout by walking in sand, usually on a weekend morning this is what I'm doing - come on down and join me! Yesterday I listened to the new album by The Chieftains - AMAZING!!!







Scary little guys aren't they??

No comments:

Monday, March 5, 2012

in the Santa Cruz

I take Darcy to the Santa Cruz wash to run...and run...and run...and run.  She usually sleeps the whole day after we get back.  It's also a great time for me to meditate and pray, and just enjoy the quiet (with the exception of when we go under the overpass).  However, if you ever feel like getting a workout by walking in sand, usually on a weekend morning this is what I'm doing - come on down and join me! Yesterday I listened to the new album by The Chieftains - AMAZING!!!







Scary little guys aren't they??

No comments: