Monday, November 12, 2012

mumford = awesome

I, like the rest of the world, have been IMMENSELY enjoying the new album by Mumford & Sons.  I heard this song when I was driving to work, and Jesus used it at that exact moment to say some really cool things...and get me to work a little quicker.  :)  It's such a catchy, fun song!

Things to notice:  how fast they play, how adorably excited they all get, how tired they look at the end of the song.
CHECK IT OUT!




And here's another sweet one. It does sound like a cover of Sufjan Stevens's version, but still awesome.


2 comments:

cori said...

agreed. I want to see them live soooo bad.

Layne Julia said...

YES

Monday, November 12, 2012

mumford = awesome

I, like the rest of the world, have been IMMENSELY enjoying the new album by Mumford & Sons.  I heard this song when I was driving to work, and Jesus used it at that exact moment to say some really cool things...and get me to work a little quicker.  :)  It's such a catchy, fun song!

Things to notice:  how fast they play, how adorably excited they all get, how tired they look at the end of the song.
CHECK IT OUT!




And here's another sweet one. It does sound like a cover of Sufjan Stevens's version, but still awesome.


2 comments:

cori said...

agreed. I want to see them live soooo bad.

Layne Julia said...

YES