Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Weepies live - heck friggin yes

Yes, they were amazing. Their sound was impeccable, produced by their very awesome gear. They also tons of BEAUTIFUL guitars (open body Gibson electric, gorgeous Taylor, telecaster, Les Paul) and a really fun drummer.

Though it was super late last night, I'm so grateful - I prayed this morning begging God for help to get through the day, and he didn't have to because it was my own dang fault I was so tired - but he helped me have a super awesome day and really enjoy my students :)

So here's one of their music videos...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Weepies live - heck friggin yes

Yes, they were amazing. Their sound was impeccable, produced by their very awesome gear. They also tons of BEAUTIFUL guitars (open body Gibson electric, gorgeous Taylor, telecaster, Les Paul) and a really fun drummer.

Though it was super late last night, I'm so grateful - I prayed this morning begging God for help to get through the day, and he didn't have to because it was my own dang fault I was so tired - but he helped me have a super awesome day and really enjoy my students :)

So here's one of their music videos...

No comments: