Thursday, November 17, 2011

the holidays are nearing

When I was younger, I competed in "Gift Wrapping" in 4-H.  For 10 years I wrapped presents...but to be honest I don't remember much of it.  But I started thinking it might be fun to design my own wrapping paper...so I recently went to Michael's, and they had all this Christmas stuff on sale!  Now generally I condemn the selling of Xmas stuff months ahead of time, but I figured since Thanksgiving is next week, and it's on sale now, why not?!

Christmas stamps, inks, kraft paper, raffia, calligraphy pens...I wish I didn't like that store so much.  But I do get the Teacher's Discount!  


Here's the general idea - but I'll post an update soon of what I'm coming up with.

No comments:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

the holidays are nearing

When I was younger, I competed in "Gift Wrapping" in 4-H.  For 10 years I wrapped presents...but to be honest I don't remember much of it.  But I started thinking it might be fun to design my own wrapping paper...so I recently went to Michael's, and they had all this Christmas stuff on sale!  Now generally I condemn the selling of Xmas stuff months ahead of time, but I figured since Thanksgiving is next week, and it's on sale now, why not?!

Christmas stamps, inks, kraft paper, raffia, calligraphy pens...I wish I didn't like that store so much.  But I do get the Teacher's Discount!  


Here's the general idea - but I'll post an update soon of what I'm coming up with.

No comments: