Sunday, May 6, 2012

Animales

I bought some turquoise calligraphy ink a while back and have been greatly enjoying finding many uses for it.  Upon journaling, I poured too much ink, so I used the extra to make some circles on a card.  I decided to make some critters out of the circles, thinking it would be more exciting than just circles!  You can look below to see just the card with the plain circles...
Here's a key - some are a little ambiguous: lion, chick, bunny, octopus, hedgehog, reindeer, llama, pig, whale, koala, sheep, owl, jellyfish, elephant, monkey, ostrich? or some other bird

No comments:

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Animales

I bought some turquoise calligraphy ink a while back and have been greatly enjoying finding many uses for it.  Upon journaling, I poured too much ink, so I used the extra to make some circles on a card.  I decided to make some critters out of the circles, thinking it would be more exciting than just circles!  You can look below to see just the card with the plain circles...
Here's a key - some are a little ambiguous: lion, chick, bunny, octopus, hedgehog, reindeer, llama, pig, whale, koala, sheep, owl, jellyfish, elephant, monkey, ostrich? or some other bird

No comments: