Sunday, May 27, 2012

newness from waterdeep

Waterdeep is one of my all-time favorite bands.  They're silly, serious, melancholy, and joyful, and often they are singing about the reality of life with Jesus and how sweet and sometimes painful that can be.  The two main members these days are Don and Lori Chaffer, two musicians who eventually got married as Jesus had them headed in the same direction...and I'm always a sucker for a cute story, but I love how Jesus united them for a common purpose.  
And I so enjoy their harmonies and songwriting...tasty...

two new gems to enjoy!




No comments:

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 27, 2012

newness from waterdeep

Waterdeep is one of my all-time favorite bands.  They're silly, serious, melancholy, and joyful, and often they are singing about the reality of life with Jesus and how sweet and sometimes painful that can be.  The two main members these days are Don and Lori Chaffer, two musicians who eventually got married as Jesus had them headed in the same direction...and I'm always a sucker for a cute story, but I love how Jesus united them for a common purpose.  
And I so enjoy their harmonies and songwriting...tasty...

two new gems to enjoy!




No comments: