Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sign

I was commissioned to make a sign for a friend's baby shower.  
Apparently it's to help people figure out where they're going to find the clubhouse (location of shower) and the pool, which I hadn't painted yet in this picture.  Rather than doing poster board tacked on, I thought it might be fun to paint it!  It proved to take much longer than I thought, but was a fun way to enjoy being outside, even in the Tucson heat.  
And I got to use some leftover paint from painting my house...don't you love the turquoise?!  I know I do :)

2 comments:

Coleen Mary said...

That is so cutsie! Who's baby?

Layne Julia said...

one of my co-workers, Mr. Posadas :)

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sign

I was commissioned to make a sign for a friend's baby shower.  
Apparently it's to help people figure out where they're going to find the clubhouse (location of shower) and the pool, which I hadn't painted yet in this picture.  Rather than doing poster board tacked on, I thought it might be fun to paint it!  It proved to take much longer than I thought, but was a fun way to enjoy being outside, even in the Tucson heat.  
And I got to use some leftover paint from painting my house...don't you love the turquoise?!  I know I do :)

2 comments:

Coleen Mary said...

That is so cutsie! Who's baby?

Layne Julia said...

one of my co-workers, Mr. Posadas :)