Friday, August 17, 2012

Eggs

One of my students said he kept chickens as one of his funds of knowledge. I was asking him about his chickens, and he told me he'd bring me some of the eggs...

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!!!

Green, brown, blue!  And he said I can just give the carton back and get more every week :)  Yet ANOTHER reason my job is friggin awesome.  I feel like I'm a teacher in a 1-room schoolhouse, and I just love the community feel of it.  If only I grew vegetables (or something) to give him in return!
 

No comments:

Friday, August 17, 2012

Eggs

One of my students said he kept chickens as one of his funds of knowledge. I was asking him about his chickens, and he told me he'd bring me some of the eggs...

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!!!

Green, brown, blue!  And he said I can just give the carton back and get more every week :)  Yet ANOTHER reason my job is friggin awesome.  I feel like I'm a teacher in a 1-room schoolhouse, and I just love the community feel of it.  If only I grew vegetables (or something) to give him in return!
 

No comments: