Sunday, August 5, 2012

Intimacy in tile

My mom mailed this to me a few months ago.  
I got chills when I saw it, because it so vividly captures so many things I long for and enjoy - living simply, passion, the messiness of life reflected in the watercolors, loving the desert, longing for someone to live life with, living in a Mexican neighborhood, romance...ahhhhhh :)  

This has been my summer with Jesus - intimate, simple, messy, passionate - and I long to offer out of that during school.  Day 1 is tomorrow...we'll see how this goes!!!

No comments:

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Intimacy in tile

My mom mailed this to me a few months ago.  
I got chills when I saw it, because it so vividly captures so many things I long for and enjoy - living simply, passion, the messiness of life reflected in the watercolors, loving the desert, longing for someone to live life with, living in a Mexican neighborhood, romance...ahhhhhh :)  

This has been my summer with Jesus - intimate, simple, messy, passionate - and I long to offer out of that during school.  Day 1 is tomorrow...we'll see how this goes!!!

No comments: